Saturday, June 26, 2010

What to do today?

Today is the dreaded day. Tomorrow my girls come home so today that is all i can think about. So what to do today to keep myself busy? i can stay home set up the new slip and slide Buddy Ray got the girls for their wonderful grades. But i kind of think it should be saved for them to use first. We could go down to the river and play on the beach, but then that would mean i would have to get in the whole time and get all sandy because it would be just me playing with wyatt and not have his sissy's to help me now and then. I guess i could just stay home and finish cleaning the house and set up his mini pool and let wyatt play outside in that. Then i could maybe do some crocheting.

well that settles it. I am gonna stay home, do some cleaning and let wyatt play outside in his pool and the sprinkler. thank goddness for central air :D

No comments:

Post a Comment