Friday, June 25, 2010

stupid men

I am so fed up with my stupid ex-douchebag! So now he informs me that he is not going to pay the second half of his child support for this month. He knows that without it i can not pay all my bills. He knows that i went on vacation earlier this month because i was expecting this check giving me the ability to pay my bills. But no AFTER i get back from camping he tells me he is NOT gonna pay it. So whatthef@ck am i suppost to do about paying my rent? Why is it that he gets to take the kids to do all the fun stuff while i have to sit here doing nothing with them because hes to selfish to pay his childsupport? GAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!! I so wish sometimes that visitations were dependent upon paying your child support. He would pay it then. He loves spending time with them, he just doesn't want to pay for them.

Is this somekind of revenge because i won't let wyatt go over there for more than 1-2 hours at a time 1-2 times a week? I HATE STUPID SELFISH PEOPLE! It has nothing to do with my distain for that man! it has everything to do with me trying to do everything within my power to help my son grow and thrive. If that means not spending extended time alone with his dad and stepmom then so be it. Its about what is best for OUR son not whats best for him. BLEH! stupid people should be shot! ok maybe not. I use to say leave him alive i need the child support but he isn't paying it anymore so why leave him alive and in workable condition?

No comments:

Post a Comment