Monday, June 21, 2010

life today

Life today is fun. My girlies started swimming lessons. Issy did better than i expected. KK was right where i thought she was. I am so bored with them at their dads house for the week though. I hate it when they go there. Wyatt wants my attention 24/7 i can't get anything done. He pretty much ignores his toys unless i am on the floor playing with him. But Uncle Jamie found a cool sesame street playhouse at Target yesterday that has wyatt entertained temporarily.

I think hes is doing better on his weight btw. He has found the peanut butter love. His OT/PT suggested offering lots of peanut butter instead of adding olive oil to his diet to help add calories. I think its a success. He scrapes all the peanut butter off the bread and eats it up. I think tomorrow for snack time i'm gonna offer him a spoon full of peanut butter and see how he does. Also hes getting some nice thighs on him finally. Upper arms too i think. I am hoping to see a nice weight gain at his next appt. I am interested to see how his OT/PT has to say about her plans for feeding therapy. I have no idea what to expect.

Wish me luck all you out there. I am hoping to hear back about a job tomorrow or the next day. I hope i get it. It seems like a really great opportunity. I would love to get back into daycare work. I need to catch up on my training, but am trying to not let that hold me back. Now its time to get off here and play with the wee one again. He is calling me again.

No comments:

Post a Comment