Sunday, June 13, 2010

June 13, 2010

Hi all! My name is Becky. I am a single mother to 3 wonderful children. They are the love of my life. I am currently not working, but hope to remedy that problem soon. My oldest child is 7yrs old her name is Issabella, but she prefers to be called Issy Mae or Monkey Butt. Daughter number 2 just turned 6yrs old. Her name is Katie, but she prefers K-K or Buggio. My youngest child is my wonderful son. He is 17 months old, his name is Fredrick. But that is also his dads name so to help with confusion we call him by his middle name Wyatt, although he will answer to "Minion" as well :D lol. There is much i could say about them. They are what moves my life. Without them I am lost. Everything i do, i do for them. Maybe at a later date i will write more about them. Letting you all a chance to get to know them and see why i am madly in love with all of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment